DBSync’s Database integration helps you get the maximum value out of your applications, by integrating them with any cloud or on-premise database. With DBSync’s fast and easy integration, you can extract, transform and load data from any cloud or on-premise application to a database of your choice and vice-versa.
- Streamline information flow across CRM, Accounting, ERP and E-Commerce applications.
- No more worrying about cloud storage limits for your applications
- Enable your Business Intelligence (BI) applications to perform analytics on a variety of data.
- Zero Administration: Automatic creation and adjustment of schema.
- A simple pricing model with no per-user licensing.
- Synchronize standard and custom data objects from CRM, Accounting, ERP and E-commerce applications to a database of your choice and vice-versa.
- Export and Migrate Data when upgrading any SaaS or in-house applications.
- Automatic creation and update of the schema inside the database.
- Incremental updates in the database based on auto tracking of last processed record.
- Support for any JDBC or ODBC database such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Azure, MS Access and more.
- Compatible with AWS and Microsoft Azure platforms such as Amazon RedShift and SQL Server on Azure.
- Cross-platform: Can be run on Windows, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Docker.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this connector Bi-Directional?
Yes, and you also have the flexibility to make it uni-directional if you choose.
What applications can I integrate my database with?
We support a wide variety of CRM applications (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracles Sales Cloud, PocketAdvantage, ChabadOne, ServiceMax etc.), Accounting Systems (Quickbooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, Sage, Intacct etc.), and E-commerce software (ShipStation, ChannelAdvisor etc.) and more.
What are the Databases supported by this connector?
This connector supports any JDBC or ODBC compliant database like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Azure, MS Access and more.
Is this connector cloud-only or can I get an on-premise version?
This connector is available with both on-demand and on-premise versions.
How frequently can we perform the synchronization?
DBSync’s integration includes a scheduler, using which any process can be scheduled to run at predefined intervals. You can perform synchronizations as frequently as 5 minutes.
Do I have to update my database schema or rebuild my tables?
The application replicates the application schema automatically into Database for all selected objects. The schema differences are evaluated and the corresponding columns are generated in the Database.No existing columns for a given table will be removed so that historical data is maintained.
Are incremental updates possible with DBSync’s database connector?
We support both complete and incremental synchronization. The connector automatically tracks the last record processed so that you can synchronize only the updated data and never miss a record.
I want to be notified of synchronization events. Is it possible?
DBSync has an option to enable event logs in the database. Event notifications can also be delivered to the administrator’s email address.
How soon can I get started with the Database integration?
Our pre-built integrations can get you started within an hour
Can I get a free trial version of DBSync?
Definitely. DBSync is available for a 14-day trial after completing the registration process.