DBSync’s ChannelAdvisor and QuickBooks Integration provides a simple and easy solution to synchronize order and fulfillment data from multiple channels with QuickBooks, optimizing your order-to-cash process.
- Now your invoices and payments can keep up with the pace and scale of your orders
- Simplify your accounting by bringing order data from multiple marketplaces inside QuickBooks
- Your inventory management on QuickBooks is automatically managed based on orders, ensuring great customer experience for your online customers
- No risk of errors that come with manual entry of order data into your QuickBooks
- Reduce time and effort spent on reconciliation of orders in QuickBooks
- Generate QuickBooks invoices, sales orders etc for your orders generated from multiple marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Jet, Google, Facebook, Bing etc.
- Update product information in QuickBooks Items
- Synchronize Customer data with QuickBooks users table
- Trigger payments for your orders
- Automatically update your QuickBooks Inventory and perform adjustments in ChannelAdvisor
- Synchronize sales tax information with QuickBooks for fulfilled orders
- Update invoices with shipping information
Frequently Asked Questions
I use ChannelAdvisor on the cloud, but my QuickBooks installation is on-premise. Can I use DBSync?
Yes, the advantage with DBSync is that you can synchronize ChannelAdvisor data into both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online (QBO).
Is DBSync’s ChannelAdvisor integration bi-directional?
Yes, you can synchronize data from ChannelAdvisor to QuickBooks and vice-versa.
How soon can I get started with the ChannelAdvisor - QuickBooks integration?
Our pre-built integration for ChannelAdvisor and QuickBooks can be ready to run in an hour.
What does the standard integration template cover?
DBSync's standard template for ChannelAdvisor & Accounting integration provides an easy-to-use application to synchronize Customer, Product and Order data into QuickBooks.If the scope of the integration involves other than standard data flow supported by the template, then additional customization can be done.
How do you categorize customers inside CRM, Accounting or ERP?
To simplify understanding of customer data inside your application, we display them by Channel name instead of individual customer. But if needed, we could display them by individual customer.
Are the data synchronizations fully automated?
Yes, our scheduler lets you automate the synchronization of data between ChannelAdvisor and QuickBooks, and you can schedule it as frequently as 5 minutes.
What kind of API support does DBSync’s ChannelAdvisor Integration provide?
Our integration is based on OData (Open Data Protocol), which is an industry standard RESTful API.
Can I get a free trial version of DBSync?
Definitely. DBSync is available for a 14-day trial after completing the registration process.