DBSync’s Salesforce - QuickBooks Online Integration is an easy and fast way to synchronize Salesforce data such as Accounts, Products, and Opportunities with QuickBooks Online. Our uniquely customizable integration will optimize your Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay processes, saving you time and money.
- Automate sales orders, invoices, payments, inventory management and more processes
- Better performance on a variety of accounting metrics due to quick and easy information sharing between sales and accounting
- No more errors from manual and double data entry
- Easy to use, with DBSync’s pre-built and automated workflows
- Simple pricing model with no per-user licensing
- With our pre-built integration, Synchronize Salesforce Account/Contact, Product, Opportunity to QuickBooks Online Customer/Contact, Item, and Transactions (Invoice, Sales Order, Sales Receipt, Estimate) respectively, and vice-versa
- Synchronize custom objects and fields in Salesforce with QuickBooks Online
- Migrate legacy QuickBooks data into Salesforce and vice-versa
- Pre-Built Templates for recurring invoices, split invoices and inventory management
- Real-time updates in QuickBooks by leveraging Salesforce Outbound messages
- Event Logs and Email Notifications to the administrator
- Extensible to integrate other Force.com applications such as Time Sheets, Manufacturing Reports etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this connector Bi-directional?
Yes, and you also have the flexibility to make it uni-directional if you choose.
We use QuickBooks Desktop, Can we use this connector?
This connector is for QuickBooks Online only. But you can check out the DBSync Salesforce - QuickBooks Online connector here
What Salesforce editions are supported?
We are compatible with all major versions of Salesforce like Unlimited, Professional, Enterprise and Non-Profit editions.
What transaction types can we generate in QuickBooks Online from Salesforce?
You can generate following transactions in QuickBooks from Salesforce: Invoice, Sales Order, Sales Receipt, and Estimate. By using customization you can generate Credit Memo, Purchase Order, Timesheet transactions as well.
When are QuickBooks transactions like Estimate, Invoice, Sales Order, Sales Receipt generated?
A transaction in QuickBooks will be created once an Opportunity in Salesforce is marked ‘Closed Won.’
Can DBSync be customized? Can it integrate Custom Objects and Custom Fields?
Absolutely, DBSync is a completely flexible solution which can be customized for unique business processes.
Can DBSync support Product Hierarchy?
Yes, DBSync supports product hierarchy within Salesforce.com as available in QuickBooks.
Are incremental updates possible with DBSync’s connector?
We support both complete and incremental synchronization. The connector automatically tracks the last record processed so that you can synchronize only the updated records and never miss a record.
We would like to install DBSync on our sandbox and later switch to our production instance. Is that possible?
Yes, you can install it on your Sandbox to test the integration and then switch to the production instance.
How frequently can we perform the synchronization? Is the synchronization automated?
DBSync’s integration includes a scheduler, using which any process can be automated to run at predefined intervals. You can perform synchronizations as frequently as 5 minutes.
Do you provide trial option?
Definitely, 14-day free trial is available after completing the registration process