Notice: The Cookies Policy below will become effective May 15, 2018
What are cookies.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Site or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Site more useful to you. Essentially, cookies are a user’s identification card for our servers.
Web beacons are small graphic files linked to our servers that allow us to track your use of our Site and related functionalities.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Site, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use these cookies and/or web beacons to help us determine and identify things like repeat visitors, the type of content and sites to which you link, the length of time you spends at any particular area of our Site, and the specific functionalities that you choose to use. To the extent that cookies data constitutes personally identifiable information, we process such data on the basis of your consent.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Site and we make use different types of cookies to run the Site:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, or offer Site features.
- Analytical/performance cookies. Allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the Site when using it. This helps us improve the way the Site works.
- Functionality cookies. Used to recognize you when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. Record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and the more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Site and improve marketing efforts.
- Tracking cookies.Follow on-site behavior and tie it to other metrics allowing better understanding of usage habits.
- Optimization cookies. Allow real-time tracking of user conversion from different marketing channels to evaluate their effectiveness.
- Partner cookies.Provide marketing conversion metrics to our partners so they can optimize their paid marketing efforts.
Managing your choices.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use some or all of the features we offer. For example, you may not be able to log in, store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Changes in this Policy.
We reserve the right to modify this Cookies Policy at any time. If we decide to change our Cookies Policy, we will post those changes to this Cookies Policy and any other places we consider appropriate. If we make material changes to this Cookies Policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page, at least thirty (30) days prior to the implementation of the changes.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about our Cookies Policy, our practices or our Services, you may contact us at email@example.com
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.