DBSync's Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) connector allows you to move data into and out of the Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) accounting application. Our solution connects directly to Great Plains instance and enables you to query, add, modify, and delete many types of records, including: Accounts, Customers, Sales Orders (SOP), Invoices, and many more. Our template for Standard Objects allows you to be up and running in an hour, and our flexible system enables you to integrate all your custom objects. This process provides you the integration solution for Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains). Data Integration from Great Plains to Saleforce is performed as the following:
- Salesforce Account to Microsoft Dynamics GP Customer.
- Salesforce Opportunity to Microsoft Dynamics GP Receivable Transactions(sales/Invoices, Services/Repairs, CreditMemo).
- Salesforce opportunity Line Item to Microsoft Dynamics GP SOP Transactions(Quote/Order/Invoice).
- Salesforce Product/PriceBook to Microsoft Dynamics GP Sales Inventory / Services / Discontinued / Kit / Flat Fee / Disc Charges
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Customer to Salesforce Account,Contacts.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP SalesInventory, Services, Flat Fee, Discontinues, Kit, Misc Charges to Salesforce Products
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Receivable Transaction(Without Line Item)to Salesforce Opportunity
- Microsoft Dynamics GP SOP Transactions(with Line Item) to Salesforce Opportunity/Line Item
- Easily Integrated
Our Microsoft Dynamics GP for Salesforce supports integration with a wide range of data structures, including Databases, Accounting Software, Files, and CRM connectors.
- Highly Customizable
Customize what data is synced and how often (as often as every 5 minutes) from Microsoft Dynamics GP to any other connected solution.
- Database Integrations
Supported database integration is for JDBC and ODBC compliant databases, such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL and many more.
- Streamline & Automate Business Process
Integrate your front and back office applications for streamlining and automating business processes that ensure your Microsoft Dynamics GP data is accurate, timely, and functional.
eConnect is a Microsoft programmatic interface layer that facilitates the exchange of data by performing business validations, and ensures data integrity. It is implemented as a set of database stored procedures installed on the Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains database server. eConnect is required to be installed before connecting to the DBSync Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) connector.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Versions of Salesforce DBSync Support?
DBSync supports almost all major versions of Salesforce, including the Unlimited, Professional, Enterprise, and the Non-Profit editions.
What Version of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) is supported by DBSync?
We support all versions of Microsoft Dynamics GP starting from 9.x to 18.
Is this process Bi-Directional?
Yes, and you also have the control to make it uni-directional if you choose.
Is this process available with On-Demand or On-Premise Version?
This connector is available with On-premise Version of DBSync.
How Frequent can we perform Sync?
Sync can be performed every 5 minutes.
What are the objects in Salesforce I can Sync my Microsoft Dynamics with?
You can Sync following Objects:
- Salesforce opportunities to Microsoft Dynamics GP SOP Transactions
- Salesforce opportunities Won to Microsoft Dynamics GP Order Generated
- Salesforce opportunities Won to Microsoft Dynamics GP Invoice
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Receivable Transactions to Opportunities.
Do you provide trial option?
Definitely, 14-day free trial is available after completing the registration process