DBSync’s Salesforce and File Transfer Protocol Secure (FTP/S) integration provides a simple and cost-effective way to transfer your Salesforce data to FTP/S based systems. Our unique in-memory based data transfer eliminates the risk of a security breach during the data transfer and helps you stay on top of regulatory requirements related to data storage.
Many businesses such as financial and insurance organizations require periodic or one-time transfer of reports, logs and transactions to centralized FTP/S servers, where they can be accessed by all stakeholders. DBSync’s Salesforce-FTP/S connector provides an easy way to transfer Salesforce data to FTP/S servers and back to Salesforce after the data is processed.
- Adopt Salesforce without disrupting your existing FTP/S based operations:DBSync’s Salesforce - FTP/S integration allows you to leverage Salesforce by making the data accessible to all your stakeholders via FTP/S.
- Fulfil your regulatory compliance:Our in-memory based integration helps you adhere to industry regulations regarding data storage.
- Maximum Value:Perform synchronizations as frequently as you want, with no per user licensing and a simple pricing model.
- Zero Administration:The synchronization process is fully automated and can be scheduled for any desired time.
- Keep you data secure:FTP Secure (FTP/S) compatibility and encrypted credentials keeps all data transfers secure.
- In memory data transfer: Data transfer from Cloud applications to FTP servers often requires additional security considerations, especially in a highly regulated industry. Our unique in-memory approach helps you achieve compliance with regulations in such cases.
- Store and forward data transfer also supported: DBSync supports “store and forward” file transfer in addition to the in memory transfer, which can be used if needed.
- Post-processing operations: DBSync provides post-processing capabilities such as moving processed files into another folder, deleting them etc. after the data transfer.
- Different ways to run the integration: A process can be run in two different ways: manually or via the scheduler, that will automate the data transfer process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What file formats does the Salesforce-FTP/S connector support?
We support XML and delimited text formats. All major delimiter based files such as comma, pipes, tab etc are supported.
I want to replicate Salesforce data to my FTP/S server through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) . How can I do it?
The on-premise version of the connector can do the transfer through a VPN.
What modes does the Salesforce FTP/S connector support?
We support both active and passive modes making the connector ideal even for legacy systems.
I am looking to transfer Salesforce attachments. Can I use this connector?
No, but DBSync Cloud Replication is an excellent tool for bi-directional transfer of attachments between Salesforce and FTP servers
How can I secure my data during the transfer between Salesforce and FTP?
All our connector credentials are encrypted. We also support multiple secure protocols such as SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP), FTPS ( FTP Secure), FTP over Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) etc.
What Salesforce editions are supported?
We are compatible with Salesforce Enterprise, Unlimited, Developer and Professional(API enabled).
What is the maximum size for the data transfer?
There is no hard limit on the data size. But we recommend using the on-premise version to transferring very large data to avoid network latency.
Can the user control how the files are named and which folders they are stored in?
Yes, by use of Regular Expression the file name and directory of storage can be controlled.
I need incremental data transfer from Salesforce to a single FTP file. Is it possible with this connector?
Incremental data transfer is supported by tracking the last successful transfer and new data can be appended to an existing file.
How frequently can I schedule data transfers?
There is no limit on the number or frequency of data transfers provided the network latency is low.
Can I get a free trial version of DBSync?
Definitely, 14-day free trial is available after completing the registration process