Attend this webinar to see firsthand how Salesforce data can be quickly and reliably replicated into the SQL or NoSQL database of your choice, synchronizing and integrating your schema and data.
Attend this webinar to learn to see firsthand:
• Data and schema replication, backup, and archiving between Salesforce.com and SQL databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, and NoSQL databases
• Data migration and backup on AWS or an on-premise database
• Backup and replicate files, chatter, and documents in the cloud or an on-premise database
Are you using PointClickCare (PCC) with Salesforce CRM and facing any of these challenges?
Resident onboarding is taking too long
Integration challenges between your EHR & CRM
Resident demographic information not readily available to staff
Resident data not following their continuum of care
Sales staff inundated with manual data entry, rather than sales-related tasks
If so, DBSync can help you. We specialize in helping PointClickCare (PCC) users increase staff efficiency by seamlessly integrating resident data exchange with their in-house CRM system. With existing labor shortages, any time given back is more time spent on resident care. Does this sound like something you’d be interested in?
Learn how to gain greater flexibility in mapping and configuration between Salesforce and QuickBooks for better integration, reduced duplicate entries and greater insights. Get the most out of your investment in Salesforce and QuickBooks.
Attend this webinar to get a sneak peek at how it works and learn how:
• People use integration between Salesforce and QuickBooks to help optimize their time and operations
• The adapter supports multiple QuickBooks files
• It supports your custom fields to suit your business needs
• It adapts to be used with multiple CRMs and endpoints (apps & databases)
Whether you or your client are looking to save data entry time or increase data availability across systems such as sales, marketing, accounting or fulfillment, connectors make the job much easier. Attend this webinar to:
• Integrate Microsoft CRM and QuickBooks data
• Easily map custom fields
• Expand where your store your data, including on-premise SQL databases
DBSync is a Microsoft Silver and Preferred Solutions Partner. We work with companies and integration service providers to ensure your integrations between Microsoft and 3rd-party apps and databases work the first time