Learn how to gain greater flexibility in mapping and configuration between Salesforce and QuickBooks for better integration, reduced duplicate entries and greater insights. Get the most out of your investment in Salesforce and QuickBooks.
Attend this webinar to get a sneak peek at how it works and learn how:
• People use integration between Salesforce and QuickBooks to help optimize their time and operations
• The adapter supports multiple QuickBooks files
• It supports your custom fields to suit your business needs
• It adapts to be used with multiple CRMs and endpoints (apps & databases)
Without integration, human errors, data quality issues and time waste go through the roof. However, with integration, data is entered only once, always up to date across all of your systems, and stored in a single place.
DBSync is a leader in the integration space and a Microsoft Silver Partner. We’ve got a plug-and-play connector that helps you integrate your CRM and accounting software in no time, and we are hosting a live webinar to show you just how easy it is to use!
Learn how to increase data reliability and save time with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics NAV integration workflows.
DBSync is a Microsoft Silver Partner. We work with companies and integration service providers to ensure your integrations between Microsoft and 3rd-party apps and databases work the first time.
See use cases of how companies leverage the pre-built and custom workflows to:
• Synchronize customer master databases with NAV
• Convert opportunities won to invoices in NAV
• Integrate eCommerce website orders to NAV
• Integrate online payments for reconciliation in NAV
Every week we host an exclusive webinar for referral & reseller partners, talking about best-selling practices, new features, updates, and so on. Join us for the discussion!
Still not a partner? Attend this webinar for more detailed information.
Learn how flexible configuration options allow customized Salesforce-to-NetSuite integrations to meet your unique business requirements and ensure maximum returns on your technology investments.
• Streamline lead-to-cash from your front to back-office
• Eliminate inaccuracies and improve efficiencies
• Get up and running with pre-built field mapping and easy-to-build workflow templates for custom object mapping
• Run your integrations in almost real-time or scheduled batches
Attend this webinar to see firsthand how Salesforce data can be quickly and reliably replicated into the SQL or NoSQL database of your choice, synchronizing and integrating your schema and data.
Attend this webinar to learn to see firsthand:
• Data and schema replication, backup, and archiving between Salesforce.com and SQL databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, and NoSQL databases
• Data migration and backup on AWS or an on-premise database
• Backup and replicate files, chatter, and documents in the cloud or an on-premise database