Attend this webinar to:
• Understand different use cases for integrating Salesforce and QuickBooks
• See how adapter supports integration with multiple QuickBooks files
• See how it supports for reading and writing data extension or Defined Fields
• With which databases and CRMs it integrates
• Examine data migration templates
• See how easy it's extendable to adapt to your needs
• Learn about Scheduler and its benefits.
- Streamline lead-to-cash across your front and back-office to eliminate inaccuracies and improve efficiencies.
- The application provides pre-built field mappings along with a flexible advanced mapping and configuration capabilities.
- Connect common integration flow fast and easy with pre-configured templates; run integrations in almost real-time or scheduled batches.
Get more from NetSuite Integration by uniting fragmented data, automating business processes from end to end, eliminating manual entry and errors and quickly connecting your business apps.
Attend this Webinar to learn the following:
- Data and schema replication, backup and archiving between Salesforce.com and Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, AWS Redshift, Big Data, Cassandra, DB2, Sybase and most JDBC compliant databases;
- Data migration and backup on AWS or on premise database;
- Backup and replicate files, chatter and documents on cloud or on premise.
DBSync is a leader in the integration space and a Microsoft Silver Partner. We’ve got a plug and play connector that helps you integrate your CRM and accounting software in no time, and we are hosting a live webinar to show you just how easy it is to use!