Attend this webinar to:
- Understand different use cases for integrating Salesforce and QuickBooks
- See how the adapter supports integration with multiple QuickBooks files
- See how it supports for reading and writing data extension or Defined Fields
- With which databases and CRMs it integrates
- Examine data migration templates
- See how easy it's extendable to adapt to your needs
- Learn about Scheduler and its benefits
DBSync is a leader in the integration space and a Microsoft Silver Partner. We’ve got a plug and play connector that helps you integrate your CRM and accounting software in no time, and we are hosting a live webinar to show you just how easy it is to use!
Without a dedicated backup app, customers could risk losing their data because Salesforce does not offer complete dataset backups on a daily basis.
What does it mean to your organization? You need to find another service to backup and restore your data, else you not only have a danger of losing your data but also your organization will likely be out of compliance.
It takes less than an hour to get started with DBSync Replication for Salesforce Backup and Restore
Register Now, to see how to be up and running in a matter of few hours with a robust backup and restore solution
Attend this Webinar to learn the following:
- Data and schema replication, backup and archiving between Salesforce.com and Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, AWS Redshift, Big Data, Cassandra, DB2, Sybase and most JDBC compliant databases;
- Data migration and backup on AWS or on-premise database;
- Backup and replicate files, chatter, and documents on cloud or on-premise.