There is no upcoming events.
Every week we host an exclusive webinar for referral & reseller partners, talking about best selling practices, new features, updates and so on. Join us for the discussion!
Still not a partner? Attend this webinar for more detailed information
- Streamline lead-to-cash across your front and back-office to eliminate inaccuracies and improve efficiencies.
- The application provides pre-built field mappings along with a flexible advanced mapping and configuration capabilities.
- Connect common integration flow fast and easy with pre-configured templates; run integrations in almost real-time or scheduled batches.
Get more from NetSuite Integration by uniting fragmented data, automating business processes from end to end, eliminating manual entry and errors and quickly connecting your business apps.
Attend this webinar to learn to see firsthand:
• Data and schema replication, backup and archiving between Salesforce.com and SQL databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra and Mongo
• Data migration and backup on AWS or an on-premise database
• Backup and replicate files, chatter and documents in the cloud or an on-premise database
DBSync can automate in near real-time between MS Dynamics NAV and CRMs like Salesforce and MS CRM. Companies can be used this integration to:
- Synchronize Customer Master Databases with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Convert Opportunities Won to Invoice in MS Dynamics NAV
- Integrate E-commerce website orders to MS Dynamics NAV
- Integrate payments received from online payment systems for reconciliation
Without a dedicated backup app, customers could risk losing their data because Salesforce does not offer complete dataset backups on a daily basis.
What does it mean to your organization? You need to find another service to backup and restore your data, else you not only have a danger of losing your data but also your organization will likely be out of compliance.
It takes less than an hour to get started with DBSync Replication for Salesforce Backup and Restore
Register Now, to see how to be up and running in a matter of few hours with a robust backup and restore solution
DBSync is a leader in the integration space and a Microsoft Silver Partner. We’ve got a plug and play connector that helps you integrate your CRM and accounting software in no time, and we are hosting a live webinar to show you just how easy it is to use!
Attend this webinar to get a sneak peek at how it works and learn how:
• People use integration between Salesforce and QuickBooks to help optimize their time and operations
• The adapter supports multiple QuickBooks files
• It supports your custom fields to suit your business needs
• It adapts to be used with multiple CRMs and endpoints (apps & databases)
Are you using PointClickCare (PCC) with Salesforce CRM and facing any of these challenges?
Resident onboarding is taking too long
Integration issues between your EHR & CRM requiring duplicate data entry
Resident demographic information not readily available to staff
Resident data not following their continuum of care
Sales staff inundated with manual data entry, rather than sales-related tasks
If so, DBSync can help PointClickCare (PCC) users increase staff efficiency by seamlessly integrating resident data exchange with their in-house CRM system. With existing labor shortages, any time given back is more time spent on resident care.