DBSync Expands Its Microsoft 365 and QuickBooks Offering on QuickBooks Apps Store to Empower Digital Transformation
DBSync announced new listing for Microsoft Dynamics 365 within accounting applications like QuickBooks, Microsoft GP, NAV, Databases and more
SAN FRANCISCO, CA. July 23, 2018
DBSync, a leading provider of Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) solutions, announces today that its Cloud Workflow iPaaS solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and QuickBooks is available in the QuickBooks App Store.
“We’re making automation tools well accessible to empower as many businesses as possible with their digital transformation,” said Rajeev Gupta, Founder, and CEO DBSync. “It’s now easy to find and try any of our products yourself, on our website or on key marketplaces like the QuickBooks App Store, AppExchange or AppSource.”
Microsoft users now have easy access to the following features through the QuickBooks App Store:
- Standard Integration Template: Many companies wishing to integrate two (or more) systems have common ways of working, and therefore similar requirements. To meet these type of requirements, our integration tools include templates with a number of pre-configured integration points. Examples are: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accounts, Products, Opportunity, and Invoices with QuickBooks Online Customers, Items and Job & Invoices.
- Data Migration: Ensure complete data integrity. Safeguard against data corruption and loss during tape-to-tape copying.
- Full Customization: With DBSync you can reuse what we have already configured or create a completely tailor-made integration scenario.
- Integration Scheduler: Not all your data will need to be integrated instantly. Some can be transferred less frequently, for example, once a day or every other 5 minutes, depending on the type of data. DBSync has a built-in Scheduler to integrate systems as often as required.
- Automatic Updates: With automatic online updates you will enjoy all the product’s new features without the need to update the system manually.
For Salesforce users, DBSync provides an integration solution as well that can be accessed on it’s appropriate listing, Salesforce Integration for QuickBooks.
DBSync is a leading provider of data management, replication, and application integration for CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and more), Accounting (QuickBooks Desktop and Online, Microsoft® Dynamics GP & NAV), Warehouse Management Systems such as SkuVault, popular databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, mySQL and more), and data integration markets. With easy to use pre-built maps and powerful Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities, DBSync enables users to easily link information between leading Cloud and On-premise based CRM, hospital asset and case management, and accounting applications, along with support for on-premise applications running databases. DBSync provides support, training and consulting services for its integration solutions and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with centers in San Francisco, CA and Bangalore, India. For more information on the platform and product features, please visit the website.
All trademarks owned by their respective companies.