DBSync announces Updates to Cloud Replication solution on Salesforce AppExchange, the World's Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
DBSync’s customers can now benefit from enhancements added to data security, help backup and restore functionality within Cloud Replication solution
SAN FRANCISCO, CA. July 30, 2020
DBSync today announced it has updated its modern enterprise Cloud Data Replication solution on Salesforce AppExchange, providing customers with new ways to backup and restore their data.
New features include
- Role-based access for controlling feature-based access
- Additional data security support to data masking
- New historical data tracking and change data capture (CDC)
- Easy restore functionality to track, analyze and restore data back to Salesforce
- New Cloud data stores like Snowflake, MongoDB, AWS S3, RDS and Redshift
- Ability to run on our DBSync Cloud Platform, on-premise or any container-based using Docker
Built on the Salesforce Platform, Replicate, Backup, Restore & Copy Salesforce in the DB or Big Data is currently available on AppExchange
Comments on the News
“We’d like to ensure that our Cloud Replication solution for Salesforce which has been around for the past 11 years — will continue to provide its key functionality for our users,” said Rajeev Gupta, CEO of DBSync. “Using DBSync, enterprise users could implement, for example, a strategy mixing several Salesforce backup types to optimize backup time and target business-critical information.”
”We are excited that DBSync is continuing to innovate on AppExchange as they enhance their Cloud Replication solution," said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. "AppExchange is constantly evolving to meet the needs of our customers, and we love watching our partners evolve alongside us." The Cloud Replication tool is designed to help businesses protect their Salesforce data, it also provides OData support like Microsoft Dynamics 365 in an easy way.
DBSync Cloud Replication Platform includes
- Full, incremental, or partial data replication
- Automated backups for both data and metadata, including custom objects, documents and attachments
- Easy data recovery and restore mechanism without any data loss
- Fulfilment of all compliance and security requirements, like FINRA
- Simple enough for business users, no API experience is required
- Zero administration. Automatic schema creation and adjustment means zero effort on mapping schemas
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 7.5million customer installs and 90,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of DBSync: https://www.facebook.com/DBSync
- Follow DBSync on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dbsync
DBSync is a leading provider of data management, replication, and application integration for CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and more), Accounting (QuickBooks Desktop and Online, Microsoft Dynamics GP & NAV), Warehouse Management Systems (SkuVault), popular databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, S3, etc), and data integration markets. With easy to use pre-built maps and powerful Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities, DBSync enables users to link information between leading Cloud and On-premise based CRM, hospital asset and case management, and accounting applications, along with support for on-premise applications running databases. DBSync provides support, training and consulting services for its integration solutions and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with centers in San Francisco, CA and Bangalore, India.
For more information on the Data Management Platform, please visit, DBSync.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.