DBSync Launches a New Integration Package for eCommerce
New advanced eCommerce integration unlocks power and insights for merchants worldwide
SAN FRANCISCO, CA. June 7, 2018
DBSync, a recognized iPaaS provider of data integration and replication solutions that easily connect distributed data in a cost efficient and secure way, today announced the release of new connectors for Shopify, ShipStation and ChannelAdvisor.
Highly customizable, DBSync eCommerce integration package eliminates the need for manual data entry, unifying online and offline operations by synchronizing inventory updates, orders, pricing, shipping and tracking details, enabling online sellers to focus on operations and scaling the business.
“Retailers struggle with manually maintaining inventory updates, fulfillment process, back-end accounting systems and shipping thousands of orders everyday,” said Rajeev Gupta, Founder and CEO of DBSync. “Most eCommerce platforms don’t provide native integration with essential apps and in order to remain competitive, merchants must look for third party platforms to connect all their systems when it starts to hit scale.”
- Shopify: Now invoices and payments can keep up with the pace and scale of the orders, simplifying accounting by bringing order data from multiple marketplaces inside QuickBooks.
- ShipStation: Ensure that reconciliation of orders with Accounting, CRM and ERP is fast and scalable.
- ChannelAdvisor: Brings strength to marketing programs, customer service, support, and back-end operations by having consolidated data available inside CRM and ERP.
- SkuVault: This connector helps you track and sync your inventory faster in one place while eliminating functional errors, with automated payments, workflows and alerts.
- Sage: The connector allows users to integrate with all new eCommerce connectors with just a few clicks to arrange everything your business needs to manage accounting, financial operations, people, and payments.
DBSync is a leading provider of data management, replication, and application integration for CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and more), Accounting (QuickBooks Desktop and Online, Microsoft® Dynamics GP & NAV), Warehouse Management Systems such as SkuVault, popular databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, mySQL and more), and data integration markets. With easy to use pre-built maps and powerful Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities, DBSync enables users to easily link information between leading Cloud and On-premise based CRM, hospital asset and case management, and accounting applications, along with support for on-premise applications running databases. DBSync provides support, training and consulting services for its integration solutions and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with centers in San Francisco, CA and Bangalore, India. For more information on the platform and product features, please visit the website.
All trademarks owned by their respective companies.