DBSync’s ChannelAdvisor Integration platform synchronizes omni-channel order and fulfillment data with popular CRM, Accounting and ERP applications, helping you simplify and streamline your E-Commerce business across multiple channels.
- Comprehensive view of your online business from multiple marketplaces, inside your CRM, Accounting and ERP
- Fast and Scalable reconciliation of orders with CRM, Accounting, and ERP
- Strengthen your marketing programs, customer service, support, and back-end operations by having consolidated data available inside your CRM and ERP.
- Leverage DBSync’s ecosystem of E-Commerce solutions to integrate your entire operations.
- View ordering and fulfillment data from marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Jet, Google, Facebook, Bing etc inside your CRM, Accounting or ERP.
- Synchronize ChannelAdvisor Customer, Order and Product data with CRM, Accounting and ERP systems such as Salesforce, QuickBooks, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and others.
- Bi-directional synchronization i.e. ChannelAdvisor to Accounting, ERP, CRM and vice-versa
- Automate Sales order Integration.
- Integrate Invoice Data Flow
- Automatically Trigger Payment integration
- Integrate your inventory with order fulfillment data
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of ChannelAdvisor data can I synchronize with other applications?
Our pre-built integration provides synchronization of Orders, Customers, and Products. But it is open to customization for mapping additional objects from ChannelAdvisor, if needed.
How do you categorize customers inside CRM, Accounting and ERPs?
To simplify understanding of customer data inside your application, we display them by Channel name instead of the individual customer. But if needed, we could display them by individual customer.
Since my orders get updated quickly, I’d like to synchronize it with my back-end applications multiple times a day. How frequently can I do it?
DBSync’s integration includes a scheduler, using which any process can be scheduled to run at predefined intervals. You can perform synchronizations as frequently as 5 minutes.
Is DBsync’s ChannelAdvisor integration scalable? If my order volumes grow, can the integration handle it?
Yes, DBSync can handle large quantities of order data. If you prefer a dedicated instance running only for your integration you can always have our on-premise version installed on your own server. We support both Windows and Linux based installers.
What applications can I integrate ChannelAdvisor with?
ChannelAdvisor can be integrated with popular Accounting Systems (Quickbooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, Sage, Intacct etc.), CRM applications (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, PocketAdvantage, ChabadOne, ServiceMax etc.), and Databases (SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3 etc)
Can I get a free trial version of DBSync?
Definitely, 14-day free trial is available after completing the registration process