DBSync’s Shopify Integration platform synchronizes omni-channel order and fulfillment data with popular CRM, Accounting and ERP applications, helping you simplify and streamline your E-Commerce business across multiple channels.
- Have a comprehensive view of your online business from multiple marketplaces, by connecting your online sales, accounting and CRM apps.
- Use the consolidated data in BI apps, and develop analytics that pumps up your profits.
- Strengthen your marketing programs, customer service, support, and back-end operations by having a unified set of data available across your different apps.
- Leverage DBSync’s ecosystem of E-Commerce solutions to integrate your entire operations.
- Synchronize Shopify’s Customer, Order and Product data with CRM, Accounting and ERP systems such as Salesforce, QuickBooks, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and others.
- Bi-directional synchronization i.e. ChannelAdvisor to Accounting, ERP, CRM and vice-versa.
- Automate Sales order Integration
- Integrate Invoice Data Flow
- Automatically Trigger Payment integration
- Integrate your inventory with order fulfillment data
"Great Customer Service. We've been using DBSync since 2015. The initial setup process was smooth. Some issues have araised and the DBSync team has been extremely supportive in resolving all of our issues and needs. Highly Recommend!"
Samuel Cuevas, Starlight Advertising
"WESOME COMPANY: Takes a lot to impress me. They are so professional, prompt, the Bi-directional link was up and running when they said. The product is great, the support staff and customer service is fantastic. DBSync works like a dream even though we had a lot of custom objects the team at DBSync just made it work."
Donna Peterson, Tree Work Now
"DBSync Team is FANTASTIC. The support team is extremely professional and the app works like a charm."
Cheryl Robbins, Lucero Olive Oil
Want to see Shopify automation in action? Book a time
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of Shopify data can I synchronize with other applications?
Our pre-built integration provides synchronization of Orders, Customers, and Products. But it is open to customization for mapping additional objects from Shopify if needed.
Since my orders get updated quickly, I’d like to synchronize it with my back-end applications multiple times a day. How frequently can I do it?
DBSync’s integration includes a scheduler, using which any process can be scheduled to run at predefined intervals. You can perform synchronizations as frequently as 5 minutes.
What applications can I integrate Shopify with?
Shopify can be integrated with popular Accounting Systems (Quickbooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, Sage, Intacct etc.), CRM applications (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, PocketAdvantage, ChabadOne, ServiceMax etc.), and Databases (SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3 etc)
Can I get a free trial version of DBSync?
Definitely, 14-day free trial is available after completing the registration process