Integrate Servicemax? Definitely we can!
ServiceMax is a leading provider of field service management solutions through its field service management tool built on top of Salesforce. It offers on-demand solutions that automate operational planning such as workforce optimization, advanced scheduling and dispatch, parts logistics, inventory and depot repair, and installed base entitlements.
With its real-time cloud integration solution, DBSync will connect ServiceMax to a variety of enterprise systems such as QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Intacct and Accounting Book. With the integration support introduced by DBSync, the ServiceMax users will have easy access to various records such as
- Work Orders & Work Details with Customers
- Jobs and Invoice & Line Items
The features of the DBSync support for ServiceMax & Accounting apps like QuickBooks Integration are:
- Easily extend, map and create new business processes and mappings
- Supports custom objects in ServiceMax
- Supports Data Extension in QuickBooks
- Supports Multi-Company database Integration
- Migrate data from Accounting to ServiceMax or vice-versa
Through this support, the users will be able to improve productivity by reducing double data entry and increase data visibility across multiple systems. They’ll have a seamless experience by reduced A/R by automating payments, reports, workflows and alerts. They can also integrate with other applications like eCommerce to simplify business.
Benefits that you can reap through the integration of Accounting or ERP System from ServiceMax are:
- DBSync for ServiceMax & Accounting integration integrates ServiceMax to QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamic GP, Intacct and Accounting Book.
- DBSync for ServiceMax & Accounting integration provides an easy to use application to synchronize Accounts, Contacts and Work Orders to Customer, Jobs and Invoices and many more into your Accounting system.
- Track Cash to Close and AR analytics to manage your customer more effectively.
- The application provides a pre-built field map along with a flexible advance mapping capability and configuration capability. The application also has an automatic online update so you never have to manually upgrade your application.
For more information on ServiceMax integration, visit our page: https://www.mydbsync.com/integration/servicemax