Entitlements are agreements that could be used to specify the level and type of service customers are entitled to. For example, during the period in which an entitlement is active, a customer might be entitled to receive a certain number of support incidents or a specified number of support hours. Within a very specific channel of communication and a specific timeframe.
2. Click the Microsoft Dynamics CRM menu.
3. Click SETTINGS.
4. Click the SETTINGS menu.
5. Click SERVICE MANAGEMENT.
6. In the Service Terms section, click Entitlements.
7. Click NEW.
8. In the Name field, type "A Datum’s Entitlement".
9. Click the Primary Customer field.
10. Click the Lookup icon.
11. Select A. Datum Corporation (sample).
12. Click the Start Date field.
13. Enter "01/01/2014".
14. Click the End Date field.
15. Enter "12/31/2014".
16. Leave the Restrict based on entitlement terms as No.
17. Make sure that the Allocation Type field is set to Number of cases.
18. Make sure that the Decrease Remaining On field is set to Case Resolution.
19. Click the Total Terms field.
20. Type "10".
21. Click SAVE.
22. In the ENTITLEMENT CHANNEL sub-grid, click the plus sign icon.
23. Click the Name drop-down list.
24. Select Web.
25. Click the Total Terms field.
26. Type "5".
27. In the ENTITLEMENT CHANNEL sub-grid, click the plus sign icon.
28. Click the Name drop-down list.
29. Select Phone.
30. Click the Total Terms field.
31. Type "5".
32. Click ACTIVATE.
33. Click Activate.
Please provide us your information to better assist you.
The form is not valid.