DBSync for Salesforce Report API integration is easy to use integration solution to have the backup of reports and Integration with other DBSync supported applications like CRM and ERP solutions etc. DBSync with an automatic online update, enables customers to enjoy all the product updates and features with every new release.
In order to be able to use the DBSync Salesforce Report API connector, the user needs:
- A license for the DBSync Salesforce Report API connector. That is, a username and password to connect to the DBSync iPaaS platform, and the Salesforce Report API connector added to his/her account.
- A valid username and password to connect to Salesforce Report API.
- Integrate Salesforce Report data into custom objects.
- Build custom dashboards.
- API enables you to integrate report data into any web or mobile application, inside or outside the Salesforce platform.
- Have backup of reports to any other connectors like database, Google Sheet and many more.
- Keep Audit trail of your Salesforce reports.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the type of Salesforce reports supported by DBSync?
Only Tabular reports of Salesforce you can sync with your databases, Google Sheets and many more.
How many records we can fetch?
Make sure the number of records in any particular report is less than 2000 as Salesforce Report API returns only the first 2000 records. If there are more than 2000 records then it will fetch only the first 2000 records.
Is this connector available with on-demand or on-premise version?
This connector is available with both on-demand and on-premise version.
Can I get a free trial version of DBSync?
Definitely, 14-day free trial is available after completing the registration process