1-The first step is to add a graphic image as an HTML web resource in CRM
• In CRM left navigation, select Settings > Customization, and click on "Customize the System"
• Select Web Resources and click New.
• Enter a name, select a file format (allowable formats are PNG, JPG, GIF, or ICO), browse to select the file. Then click "Save and Close"
2- The next step is to add the image web resource to the Account entity.
• While still within the customizations form, expand Entities, expand the Account entity, click Forms, and select the Main Information form.
• We want to add the logo to the Header section of the form. As a default, the resource will be inserted to the first available location in the Header section. We will have the option to drag the resource to another location on the Header after it is inserted.
• Click Insert, and select "Web Resource".
• Browse to select the Web Resource, enter a Name and Label.
• Click the Formatting tab. Select "One Column" and "Number of Rows" = 1. Click OK. After it is inserted, drag it to the desired location.
• Save and publish the form customization in order to review the results. Select the "Home" tab, click "Save", click "Publish" and wait for the "Publishing Customizations" message to complete, and then click "Save and Close".
• Close the customizations form and navigate back to Accounts and open one to see the results. In CRM left navigation, select Sales > Accounts, and click on an Account to see the new logo.
Please provide us your information to better assist you.
The form is not valid.